[Coco] CoCo SDC

mike at borncoco.com mike at borncoco.com
Wed Apr 29 13:28:16 EDT 2015

Joe is correct, see John Strong. He's using a 3D printer to make them. I picked one up at the Chicago CoCoFest last weekend. Very nice case. Here is the info from John's earlier email to this list:

-----From John Strong-----
FYI 3d printed cases for the CoCoSDC are now available for order. $15 each plus postage. Case are printed on demand. Planning to post pictures on Coco Facebook group.
Inquire as to currently available colors, as they may change.
Current colors are: translucent white, black and red.

Interested parties are asked to reply --> OFF LIST <--!!

 John StrongStrongware
<johnstrong at hotmail.com>