[Coco] [SPAM] Kicking the Z-80 butts...

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Apr 29 11:02:34 EDT 2015

 Barry, I was wondering the same thing. If I can translate the menus with some sort of "online translator", I may be able to use a hex editor and change the menu prompts. The manuals would have to be translated as well since I can't find any english pages other than the one linked. There are TONS of FM-7 pages in Japanese, including copies of "OH! FM" which was a Japanese FM-7 magazine similar to Rainbow.
It would be nice to have all this info translated.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com