[Coco] What games/programs have the best sound on the Coco3?

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Wed Apr 29 07:20:46 EDT 2015

The CoCo 3 has the exact same single channel sound capabilities as the previous models. It was one of a handful of disappointments about the final version of the computer series. Using clever programming you can make it sound like it supports more channels, but it's ultimately just a trick without an add-on.
Bill Loguidice, Managing Director
http://www.armchairarcade.com
(Sent from iPhone)