[Coco] Kicking the Z-80 butts...

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Tue Apr 28 20:26:36 EDT 2015

On 29/04/2015 2:35 AM, Joe Grubbs wrote:

> And the Turbo Pascal bit takes me back to Computer Science I and II back in middle school :)

I spent the first 2 years of uni running Turbo Pascal on CP/M on my Model
4P. I had a uLabs Grafyx Solution hires board fitted and I wrote a graphics
primitive library for Turbo Pascal so I could do my graphics assignments on
it, including - I kid you not - my Ray Tracing assignment!

No reason why you couldn't write a similar library for the Coco...

Regards,