[Coco] Kicking the Z-80 butts...

CoCo Demus retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 16:39:40 EDT 2015

I'd be happy with a new VDG that supports 80 column and runs in 2Mhz. Adds
a static ram mmu to the coco1/2 and you can run OS-9 Level 2 :)

New graphics modes will be completely moot. Take the wordpak2+ I did, it
has 512x212x16 colors or 256x212x19268 colours!, but developing for it is
another story. It has also sprites, hardware scroll, palletes, etc.