[Coco] missing code examples for drivewire

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Mon Apr 27 15:19:22 EDT 2015

On Mon, 27 Apr 2015 11:47:41 -0700
"K. Pruitt" <pruittk at roadrunner.com> wrote:

> Does anybody have the example files inetd.a and telnet.a mentioned in
> the Drivewire Documentation at:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/p/drivewireserver/wiki/Writing_network_capable_software/
>
> The documentation has links to the examples, but they are dead
> links.  I did a search there for them, but only came up with their
> mention on the page listed above.
>
> If you have them, please pass along a copy please.  I'd like to learn
> drivewire kung fu.
>
> Thanks

    The NitrOS-9 CVS repository on SF is long dead (and those files were
moved to level1/cmds)) see:
http://sourceforge.net/p/nitros9/code/ci/default/tree/level1/cmds/inetd.as
http://sourceforge.net/p/nitros9/code/ci/default/tree/level1/cmds/telnet.as

  Or your own local copy of the NitrOS-9 tree (using HG).

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
This universe is packed by weight, not by volume.  Some expansion of the
contents may have occurred during shipping.