[Coco] Easy way to copy 40 track disks to the CoCoSDC?

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Sun Apr 26 17:57:44 EDT 2015

Well, back in the day we considered any method of copying protected software
a "crack."

It took some friends about an hour to copy Super Utility Plus 3.0 using
itself. They were able to re-create the errors on the bad track SU+ looked
for on a copy of the disk.

Something Kim Watt guaranteed could not be done. I bought a legal copy
because it was so useful.

-[ Al ]-