[Coco] Stuff for sale

Bill cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Sun Apr 26 08:13:02 EDT 2015

I have the following books and software for sale. Most of the books are
Coco, but some are not.

Books:

TRS by 80 Color Computer Graphics by Don Inman

TRS by 80 Color Computer Assembly Language Programming by William Barden,
Jr.

Assembly Language Graphics for the TRS by 80 Color Computer by Don Inman

101 Color Computer Programming Tips & Tricks by Ron Clark

Color Computer Graphics by William Barden, Jr.

6809 Assembly Language Programming by Lance A. Leventhal

TRS by 80 Color Computer Programs by Tom Rugg

MC6809 Cookbook by Carl D. Warren

A Practical Guide to Personal Deskmate 2 by David A Lien

Stimulating Simulations (Second Edition) 12 unique programs in BASIC for the
computer hobbyist by C.W. Engle

TRS by 80 Programming in Style by Thomas Dwyer

TRS by 80 Graphics by J.D. Robertson

Programming the 6809 by Rodnay Zaks and William Lablak

Games:

Pooyan (Tape)

Rogue

Color Computer Artist for the Color Computer 3

Ghana Bwana

The  Dallas Quest

Shanghai

Color Math (Tape)

Home Publisher

Mickey's Space Adventure

Donald Duck's Playground

Thexder

Voyager 1

I don't know if anyone will be interested, but I'm gonna post them on eBay
this coming Friday (May 2nd). I just wanted the 'list' members to have first
crack. The starting price on each is $ 0.99 (ninety nine cents) plus
shipping. Bids begin now.

Thanks