[Coco] I here!

Salvador Garcia ssalvadorgarcia at netscape.net
Fri Apr 24 19:10:38 EDT 2015

Welcome Kip! I hope you found someone to go with you to Fry's. I never turn down an offer like that,but after along day and frantically trying to get the Sparc Station into the car I had had it. So now I type this in sitting comfortably at my table. If I lived closer I might have taken you up on your offer.I am not sure if anyone from this list lives close to Heron Point or if any of the other CoCoFEST! guests at the hotel might want to arrange a convoy to Fry's. You should also try MicroCenter. They now sell electronic components and stuff. I guess it depends what you are looking for. Still both stores are worth visiting jut to see what they have.

I hope to see you tomorrow. Salvador