[Coco] Roy Justis Video Converter

Sylvain Rousseau surtoutnombliepas at yahoo.ca
Fri Apr 24 18:46:55 EDT 2015

Hi,
On this web site I see that it needs a 6V power supply.
Capt's CoCo Hut - Articles: Review : Justus RGB to VGA converter

|   |
| Capt's CoCo Hut - Articles: Review : Justus RGB to VGA c...One of the wicked things about being a CoCo nut is the seemingly endless supply of cool gizmos that arrive on the door step each week, courtesy of some brilliant pe... |
|  |
| Affichage activé archive.is | Yahoo Aperçu par |
|  |
|   |

Sylvain