[Coco] Zap 1.1 is ready

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Fri Apr 24 13:09:55 EDT 2015

Zap 1.1 is ready and has been uploaded to my drop box.

Changes:

1. For sake of size, the built-in help message has been removed.  This
brings the module size down to 530 bytes.

2. Moved some stuff around to improve readability and program flow.

3. Changed the wait routine to use the Sleep command instead of a timing
loop.  This adds about a second to the execution time, but should prove to
be more reliable in the long run.

4. Fixed an error wherein if the command line had a trailing space it would
generate a parameter error upon exit.

"zap.dsk" which is a disk image, contains the binary, the assembly file, and
some docs is located at:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ls4cw9br2u1w369/zap.dsk?dl=0

"zap.asm" which is just the assembly file written with Notepad is located
at:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h7od6d4zrvepl53/zap.asm?dl=0

Any changes will be reflected at those locations.  When I am satisfied with
this version I will pass it along to Gene to post on his site.

Working in Notepad is nice.  I can see more code at a time which makes
everything easier.

I use a batch file to convert the .asm file to Coco's preferred format and
then run a script on the Coco which lists the file from my PC to the Coco
and assembles it.  Doesn't get much easier than that.  I'm really loving
drivewire these days.