[Coco] I'm back

David Gettle david17361 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 10:32:48 EDT 2015

Good to hear you are on the mend. The converter you sold me is working
great, but My CoCo's keyboard connector is too loose to connect anymore, so
I'm in the process of replacing it with pins so I can just plug the ribbon
cable from the Cloud9 keyboard adapter to the pins.

Hope you fully recover soon !