[Coco] Bringing a Tano Dragon 64 back to life...

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Thu Apr 23 21:40:11 EDT 2015

I’ve started on bringing my prototype Tano Dragon 64 back to life. I found the ROM files on-line at the World of Dragon website, and downloaded them.

I found two 27128 EPROMS, got my Intronics burner running (it needed its edge connector cleaned), and verified they’re erased.

I now have to take the two .BIN files and convert them to tape format, and then get them to my Coco with the Intronics Burner someway.

I need to get the Dragon down from the high shelf it is currently on (tomorrow), and then track down the power supply. Then, I can install the chips I currently have and see what else is missing. I’ll take before and after pictures.

I’ll have to find replacement screws, as this case has none in it.

Last thing I need to do is to print out a replacement label, as this case never had one.

This has been something I’ve wanted to do for 25 years. I’ve just never gotten around to it.

-[ Al ]-