[Coco] Coco 2 Keyboards...

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 20:44:42 EDT 2015

Making some keyboards with cherry switches would be somewhat expensive, but
I think I’d do it if I could get proper keycaps for a decent price.
The keyswitches are expensive enough you’d want good keycaps with the correct
key symbol, and custom keycaps are expensive enough to kind of kill the idea.

I suppose someone could possibly 3d print keycap adapters to use original caps.

That might be doable.

- Ed