[Coco] [SPAM] Re: OT: PureBasic?

David Lord d_lord at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 23 14:40:23 EDT 2015

I have been using Purebasic for years.  It has grown into a very powerful programming language.  It compiles to small, fast executables that do not have accompanying DLL's.  I use it for most everything I program now.  You can download a free demo from the Purebasic website and/or a pdf manual for the basic.  I can't recommend it enough...