[Coco] 128K CoCo2

Salvador Garcia ssalvadorgarcia at netscape.net
Wed Apr 22 08:11:38 EDT 2015

Kip, some cameras (cell phone, video camera or otherwise) have a zoom feature, so you stand away from the object you will be photographing and zoom in to get a close up. If you are lucky, some cameras actually have a macro feature. When you select that you can get the camera up close to the object. For macro shots don't use zoom (or use it very carefully). Salvador