[Coco] MC6847 + Component video

didier derny didier at aida.org
Tue Apr 21 16:20:43 EDT 2015

Hi,

Luis send some schematics on the mailing list. I tried it
The image is really crisp better that what I ever got with the composite
But the color are definitively bad  (I was using Luis schematics + GBS 8220)

I'm thinking to reproduce what is used in the Alice 4K  (kind of clone of MC10)
To produce a RGB signal  (European TV still has a scart entry)

--
Didier