[Coco] The 'Fest and "the twitter"

William Astle lost at l-w.ca
Tue Apr 21 09:57:31 EDT 2015

On 15-04-21 07:30 AM, John W. Linville wrote:
> Seems a bit strange to select a hashtag when so little of the CoCo
> population seems to even know what they are...
>
> Anyway, #GlensideCoCoFest seems a bit long.  I'll nominate #coco4ever,
> although #tandycoco seems ok too?

#coco4ever collides with a spanish language thing though it might be
okay. #tandycoco doesn't collide with anything but it seems more generic
for coco discussion rather than the fest itself.

Personally, it makes no difference to me. I only mentioned it because it
came up the other day on the list and again on IRC. If someone wants to
start using a hashtag, there's nothing stopping them. Hashtags don't get
registered anywhere and don't require approval from anyone.