[Coco] The 'Fest and "the twitter"

William Astle lost at l-w.ca
Mon Apr 20 20:27:51 EDT 2015

I know a lot of folks around here don't "twit" and all, but there's a
few folks that just might. I did some noodling around on "the twitter"
and found that we really don't want to use #CoCoFEST as the hashtag -
that collides with a spanish language thing which is unrelated. Probably
not a good way to keep things from being confusing.

That said, #GlensideCoCoFest seems to have no collisions. I say we use
that for discussion of the 'fest on "the twitter". But then hashtags are
ad hoc things so people can use whatever they like. :)