[Coco] Fixing my "F" board TDP-100...

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Mon Apr 20 13:38:00 EDT 2015

There re no joysticks attached. It's just the computer alone. I can try
swapping the keyboard later with the one from the "E" board Coco, but
there's not much to go wrong in a keyboard. I tried swapping the two 6821
chips because I thought maybe they were bad.

The only chip I have not swapped is the VDG chip.

-[ Al ]-