[Coco] Fixing my "F" board TDP-100...

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Mon Apr 20 05:18:59 EDT 2015

It was too much to manage to take pictures while I worked. I'll take some
pictures at the end, when it's working.

I'm a little embarrassed at my soldering skills. I'm more worried about
functionality, rather than prettiness.

I have to go for blood tests, and a doctors visit later today. If I have the
energy, I'll try swapping the CPU and RAM tonight.

-[ Al ]-