[Coco] F board video issues

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Mon Apr 20 03:11:52 EDT 2015

I have never heard of the problem of parts of letters being missing.  The
fact that this same weird problem occurs with 2 different CoCos of yours,
plus the fact that the 3rd CoCo also doesn't display properly, suggests
that maybe there is something funny with the monitor or TV you are using.
Do you have another display device you can try?  If it is a TV, does the TV
picture look okay?

(Booting to an OK prompt only just means you didn't leave it off long
enough for memory contents--in particular, the byte that is checked to
determine whether a warm or cold start is called for--to fade away from the
previous power on.  Some CoCos may require 30 seconds or so occasionally.)

Art