[Coco] RGB2VGA Converter PCBs - Ship them or take them to theCoCoFEST?

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sun Apr 19 16:22:20 EDT 2015

Hi Boisy,
Luis' offering is strictly for the Coco 3.  No other vintage computers with the old 15KHZ video standard output signals are supported on the second version of the RGB2VGA Converter.
The first version of the RGB2VGA Converter that I have available will support not only the RGB port on the bottom of the Coco 3, it also supports Composite Video output as well as any vintage computer with the old 15KHZ Video output that can be connected to one of the three input options on this board - the 15 pin VGA connector, the 10 pin RGB input or the composite video input.  You can view all the details on Luis' web page at the following link.
<https://sites.google.com/site/tandycocoloco/rgb2vga>
I hope this helps you to understand the differences between the Luis' offer and mine.  Thank you for your interest in this projects.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com