[Coco] Some "docs" for Zap 1.0

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Apr 19 06:59:51 EDT 2015

On Sunday 19 April 2015 06:29:01 K. Pruitt wrote:
> LOL!  We both put "Thats all folks" and the end of our source code.

Chuckle.  Its been so long (20 years) I had forgotten that detail. ;-)

> Your Cron utility is very nice.  Utilizing the datamod feature is
> definitely the way to go.  That was quite ingenious, Gene.

Once you grasp the mental method, the code itself is brain dead simple.

I was disappointed that it hadn't caught on and been used much more than
it historically has been.  There was a rather detailed article about
using them, in the Rainbow IIRC, back in the day.

Oh oh, that phrase dates me I think.  Not much I can do about it though,
sigh...

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)