[Coco] Zap 0.0.6 has been uploaded to my drop box

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Sun Apr 19 03:26:24 EDT 2015

Sorry guys, but the code I uploaded earlier had a bug in it.

I had pushed a register unconditionally and only pulled it conditionally.
This was no big deal until I added the ability to process multiple commands
on the command line, then it became a potential trouble spot.  You'd have to
pass quite a few commands at a time on the command line before it would
crash, but it would happen at some point and be completely confusing to the
end-user.

So if you did downloaded it, please re-download it and accept my apologies
for not checking my code more thoroughly.

Unless I come across another major flaw in my code, I am finished with this
program.  It should work quite reliably as a command-line tool to directly
send commands to the CM17A or ran from Cron to do the same.

Actually I may make one more version more with Cron in mind.  It wouldn't
have a built-in help message, but rather would just exit with an error
rather than displaying the help message, or perhaps just exit silently.  It
would make it smaller and imperceptibly faster.  Or I could just include the
ability to suppress the error reporting from the parameter line.  A silent
mode.  It would be bigger and imperceptibly slower.

Anyway, all current changes have been reflected in the .dsk and .asm files
online.

See previous posts for URLs

Thanks.