[Coco] OT: Amiga 30th Anniversary event at the Computer History Museum

Richard Goedeken Richard at fascinationsoftware.com
Sat Apr 18 10:48:12 EDT 2015

Seems like there are a lot of collectors on the list.  In terms of Commodore
gear, I also have C128s, C Plus/4s, a 1571 drive, two 1551 drives, an Amiga
1200, spare mobo, an Indivision AGA mk2, and an ACA 1231 accelerator.  I was
just watching demos from the Revision 2015 demoscene party in Germany last
night an my a1200.

If there are any Commodore enthusiasts here on the list living in Southern
California,  I would encourage you to come to the SCCAN meetings:

http://www.sccaners.org/

We always meet at the Panera in Chatsworth.  People usually bring some awesome
old hardware and set everything up.

Richard