[Coco] MC6847 External ROM REV02

Josh Harper allencoco at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 17 22:31:30 EDT 2015

id like 2 of these as well
I Will be paying u for everthing I owe ya for on there if that's ok
this has been a bad month for me
I now have everything ready to send u
sorry for the delay
oh also id like as many ic tubes ur willing to send different sizes
I will be sendining the folling items
coco 1 for parts it has the composite board I need copied, the coco 1 is yours to keep
coco 2 computerware composite I need copied
keyboard adapter I need copied
coco 1  cases
I am also sending the other sdc's I have to u to put together no rush on this tho
I need the original  2 composite boards and keyboard adapter back tho
I have almost the entire color computer archive in zip form would u want that

thanks again