[Coco] Coco Joe?

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Fri Apr 17 10:33:21 EDT 2015

Have known this for years....Even though we don't report our books numbers specifically...
The numbers are in and this was the biggest quarter ever for us.

The current CoCo market is bigger than it has ever been in the history of Cloud-9...IE: 1994
Stay tuned.........     :)
 Mark Marlettehttp://www.cloud9tech.com
mark at cloud9tech.com