[Coco] RGB2VGA Converter PCBs Are Soldered!

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Fri Apr 17 03:51:04 EDT 2015

Hi Guys,

A quick announcement - the RGB2VGA Converter PCBs are completely soldered!
I'm waiting for the Altera DE-0 Nano FPGA Development Board to arrive so I
can test these PCBs.  I will be making 6' Coco 3 RGB to RGB2VGA Converter
unshielded flat ribbon cables tomorrow or Saturday so if anyone wants or
feels a different length cable is more appropriate please let me know.  10
of the 11 PCBs have the IC chip installed.  I need one more to complete
stuffing the PCBs.  Testing of the PCBs will begin as soon as I receive the
Altera DE-0 Nano.  More to come.

Kip Koon

 <mailto:computerdoc at sc.rr.com> computerdoc at sc.rr.com

 <http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/Kip_Koon>