[Coco] OT: Amiga 30th Anniversary event at the Computer History Museum

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Thu Apr 16 20:48:01 EDT 2015

On 17/04/2015 10:27 AM, Steven Hirsch wrote:

> Amigas rock!  I have a 500,600,1000,1200,2000,2500,3000 and 4000, along with
> some nice add-ons (hard disk for the 1000 among them).

Wow, that's impressive!

Back in the day I had an Amiga 500 with a 3rd party IDE interface that I
picked up late in the piece, so didn't get to play with much.

Since then I've added a few (3?) more 500's, an official HDD, 1000, 2x1200
(one NOS), a spare 1200 mobo, a couple of 1200-compatible PCMCIA ethernet
cards, and a 3000. At one point I had nine Commodore monitors but only 3
survive - the others all failed in the same way. I also have way, way too
many disks, some MIB software, two (different) copies of the software
reference manual sets, Lattice C manuals, some programming books, a handful
of star cursor joysticks, light gun, PS/2 mouse interface and other stuff
I've forgotten about. The only thing I'm missing... is time to play with them!

Regards,