[Coco] Coco Joe?

Gustavo Ranaur Schoenaker ranaur at ranaur.net
Thu Apr 16 20:06:40 EDT 2015

Yes, it was a CocoSDC with acrylic casing made by Daniel Campos (he is here
on the list) and Victor Trucco, an electronic expert that happens to have a
laser cutter at home.

It is the single best addon you can have in your CoCo (followed by Luis'
RGB2VGA for a CoCo3). I only miss Darren hasn't released the source code so
we can hack it ... :)