[Coco] Coco Joe?

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Thu Apr 16 19:40:32 EDT 2015

On Thu, 16 Apr 2015 22:30:58 +0000 (UTC)
Ben via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When I was checking out the pictures from the Rio Coco meet up. I saw
> in one of the pictures a clear cased cartridge that looked like it
> said "COCO JOE" on it. Is this an SSD card reader? Where can I get
> one?
>
> Ben

    Do you mead the CoCo SDC sitting on the Black CoCo 1???

    Ed ('Zippster') built a whole bunch at the end of last year. It was
designed by Darren A who is also on the list. The case was by Tim
Lindner also on-list.

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
"Eating kittens is just plain wrong, and no-one should do it, ever!!"
		-- The Tick