[Coco] OT: Amiga 30th Anniversary event at the Computer History Museum

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Thu Apr 16 11:49:02 EDT 2015

I still have my original Amiga 500 as well that I used after my Commodore
64 and before switching full-time to a Pentium-90. Since that time I've
added a 1000, two 1200s (one is now fully tricked out with 68030, 64MB RAM,
4GB CF, etc., and is the one I use most), 2000HD, and 600, as well as the
CDTV and CD32. I'd love to get a 3000 and 4000, but both those are out of
my price range these days and kind of redundant given what I already have.

I wonder what most CoCo users upgraded to back in the day? It seems a
surprising number based on these comments moved onto the Amiga, though I
suspect most moved onto some type of PC with the rest of the planet.

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and