[Coco] Calling Kip?

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Thu Apr 16 05:58:33 EDT 2015

Hi Guys,
Thank you guys for the kind words.  You guys really know how to make me feel glad I'm a part of this group of fine, intelligent group of people!  I really appreciate it very much.
I ended up staying up the rest of the night putting the finishing touches on the PCB artwork for the Kipper SBC v1.  Jim at Retro Innovations has been very instrumental in finding errors in the schematic, moving parts around on the PCB for most logical and best fit and routing all the traces.  We think we have a good, final design for Kipper SBC v1.  The design file is being sent out for fabrication and we are hoping that the PCBs will make it back in time for the CoCoFEST.  I'm having 10 prototype PCBs made to verify the design works and I hope it works the first time.  Thank you everyone for your interest in this project.  I'm just as excited as you are to see this become a real functional single board computer that we all can use to begin studying hardware interfacing to the 6809/6309 microprocessors.  I will keep you all posted on the Kipper SBC v1's progress.  Take care my friends.
I will answer the rest of the email when I get up later today.  It has been a long night and I'm very sleepy.  :P  See you guys later!

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com