[Coco] Zap 0.0.5 Beta has been uploaded to my drop box

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Thu Apr 16 02:04:12 EDT 2015

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher R. Hawks"
To: <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2015 3:55 AM
Subject: Re: [Coco] Zap 0.0.5 Beta has been uploaded to my drop box

> On Wed, 15 Apr 2015 00:45:40 -0700
> "K. Pruitt" wrote:

<snip>

>> Okay, previously I had some "blind spots" impacting portions of 3
>> different house codes.  Turns out I had transposed two digits in the
>> data table  (I'm fairly certain I'm not dyslexic despite this
>> incident).  I just fixed the problem and now all 256 units are
>> reliably accessible.
>>

>    Glad to hear about the fix! Still cooooool stuff.
>

> Christopher R. Hawks
> HAWKSoft
> --

When I added the "All Lights" command suddenly House L, a complete dead
zone, worked perfectly.  That sent me back to the data tables to see what
was up. Glad it was just my code.  Easier to fix than an RS-232 Pak.

I find being able to control stuff remotely via the Coco very cool stuff.
What would really be nice is an official OS-9 release of your home control
software.  :)

Your bsr.exe code runs fine, as is, under OS-9 and NitrOS-9.