[Coco] Calling Kip?

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Wed Apr 15 23:31:56 EDT 2015

Hi Guys!
I thought I could send out emails and then I couldn't!  I tried several places outside of the hotel and nothing!  I've been down a few days, but now the sense of urgency has hit me like a ton of bricks so the adrenaline is really flowing tonight.
I hope to finish the boards tonight and I'll let you folks know when the testing will be completed.
Jim,  I sent responded to your email just now about the requested changes to the Kipper SBC v1 PCB.  I'll do those tonight.  How do you use vector fonts in Eagle?  I'll also check the N8VEM list also.  Someone there might know.  Thank you guys for keeping me in your prayers!  I appreciate it very much.  After I get some things done tonight, I'll send out an update on things.  See you guys soon!

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com