[Coco] [Color Computer] From reddit

neilsmorr@gmail.com [ColorComputer] ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com
Wed Apr 15 22:20:49 EDT 2015

There is a complete archive of Rainbow magazine that you can read online or download here The Rainbow (TRS-80 Color Computer Magazine) : Free Texts : Download & Streaming : Internet Archive https://archive.org/details/rainbowmagazine

 The Rainbow (TRS-80 Color Computer Magazine) : Free Texts : Download & Streaming : Internet Ar... https://archive.org/details/rainbowmagazine The Rainbow was a monthly magazine for the TRS-80 Color Computer by the Tandy Corporation (now RadioShack).

 View on archive.org https://archive.org/details/rainbowmagazine
 Preview by Yahoo

 A massive archive of different vintage computer magazines are here, 80-Micro, Hot Coco are part of this collection
 https://archive.org/details/computermagazines https://archive.org/details/computermagazines https://archive.org/details/computermagazines https://archive.org/details/computermagazines

Rainbow Magazine • /r/trs80 http://www.reddit.com/r/trs80/comments/2mtf66/rainbow_magazine/

 http://www.reddit.com/r/trs80/comments/2mtf66/rainbow_magazine/

 Rainbow Magazine • /r/trs80 http://www.reddit.com/r/trs80/comments/2mtf66/rainbow_magazine/ So who else subscribed to Rainbow Magazine? I got my CoCo 2 used around 1986 and with it came about 5-6 years of rainbow Magazine. I subscribed...

 View on www.reddit.com http://www.reddit.com/r/trs80/comments/2mtf66/rainbow_magazine/
 Preview by Yahoo