[Coco] [SPAM] Now Running the CoCo 3 on and LCD TV with a Composite to HDMI Converter...

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Tue Apr 14 19:34:44 EDT 2015

Salvador,

Checkout Amazon and of course eBay...I use Amazon all the time and have Prime, so I like to buy there for the free two day shipping and the reviews. Most of the ones I looked at with decent reviews were about $39 or so. I did some some for $12 and $13 but the reviews weren't as good. Good luck in your search :)