[Coco] How I "Ported" Planet of Death to Coco (addendum)

jimgerrie at ns.sympatico.ca jimgerrie at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue Apr 14 13:16:45 EDT 2015

   Thanks Joe,

   If you are interested in text adventures (or others out there are),
   here's a list of those I've converted to the MC-10.

   http://ifdb.tads.org/search?searchfor=tag%3ATRS-80+MC-10&sortby=&pg=all

   I've also ported quite a few to Dragon and Coco. If there are any that
   I haven't (i.e. not in any of my JGGAMES.DSK's) I'd be happy to port
   them to Coco. Just let me know.

   I should also add to my last post that I did a similar conversion to
   POD with Will Crowther's original source code for the Colossal Cave
   Adventure, but working from his original Fortran source, and, once
   again using the "Tower of Mystery" adventure engine. It's called
   COLOSSAL.BAS and it's on JGGAMES10.DSK

   Have fun in Chicago, folks!
   :(

   > Message: 14
   > Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 11:05:33 -0400
   > From: Joe Grubbs <jsgrubbs at hotmail.com>
   > To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com>
   > Subject: Re: [Coco] How I "Ported" Planet of Death to Coco
   >
   > This is so cool Jim, I just checked out your page and it blew my
   mind. Thank you for sharing all of this work! I know > what I'll be
   doing during my flight to Chicago