[Coco] How I "Ported" Planet of Death to Coco

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Tue Apr 14 13:08:41 EDT 2015

I was never that big into Adventure games, though I played a few back in the
day.

I think a lot of us learned to program by typing in listings from magazines,
and debugging them by correcting our typing mistakes, and then enhancing the
programs.

I couldn't afford to buy a lot of software for my Model I, so I bought
several of the David Ahl books. Didn't Rainbow publish a book that had
listings of text adventures for the Coco in it?

-[ Al ]-