[Coco] lwtools 4.11 released

William Astle lost at l-w.ca
Tue Apr 14 11:21:31 EDT 2015

I don't usually make release announcements for LWTools here but given
the increased usage and the nature of the updates in this release, I
felt it was warranted.

I have released LWTools 4.11 which includes two critical bug fixes. The
first is a fix for the "d,s" addressing mode which was generating
incorrect object code. The second is a fix for the INCLUDEBIN psuedo
operation which affected Windows users.

Visit the project web site at http://lwtools.projects.l-w.ca/ for
additional information about LWTools including the official source code
distribution and the manual. Please note that I do not provide any
official binary distributions of LWTools. If you are having trouble with
a binary distribution, please contact the packager of the distribution.

--
William Astle