[Coco] 3 little turtles jumping on the bed....

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 09:05:02 EDT 2015

Since is not tested I cannot tell you. The MSX computers don't work quite
well, it has a variable voltage according the load, that means the black
level changes constantly. Also, there is the frequency, this device matches
the coco3 frequency. Some computers use the same but other could use a
slightly different clock and this would result in pixel crawling.,

Luis Felipe Antoniosi