[Coco] Coco port of the classic ZX81 text adventure "Adventure A: Planet of Death" (addendum)

Jim Gerrie jimgerrie at ns.sympatico.ca
Mon Apr 13 21:58:14 EDT 2015

Mark, thank you for posting the correct Youtube link for POD.  Steve, you're
right. MARS.BAS isn't really new for the Coco (I should have mentioned
that).  It is just the Coco code, ported to Micro Color BASIC on the MC-10,
fixed-up (word wrap, bugs, spelling, etc, and a nifty new graphic ending
added) and then ported back to Color BASIC on the Coco (it's not hard, and I
figure some Cocoers might appreciate the tweaks).  Yes I've ported other ZX
games:

For screen shots see:

http://faculty.cbu.ca/jgerrie/Home/jgames.html

MCJOUST

DRACULA (Via a port to the VZ-200)

HEXAGON

And DODGE

I think all these were either inspired by or drawn from code for ZX games.