[Coco] Coco port of the classic ZX81 text adventure "Adventure A: Planet of Death"

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Mon Apr 13 21:22:54 EDT 2015

Jim,

The amount of work you do and what you do with the MC-10 is impressive!

I don't take the time to play them much these days, but I always liked the text adventure games. "Escape from Mars" was already a CoCo Game and written in basic. I can't speak for the others though as I've never heard of them.

Either way, very cool.

Are you porting from BASIC Code from the Sinclair?