[Coco] Play coco text adventures on nearly anything

Gustavo Ranaur Schoenaker ranaur at ranaur.net
Mon Apr 13 21:26:45 EDT 2015

Just finished Bedlam last week! Fantastic!

As a improvement, you could add a "Congratulations! Do you want to play it
again? (Y/N)" when you finish the game. Ok, it is not in the original, but
it is better than leaving the open prompt.

Great game! And keep trying to open painted doors!

Thanks for making this game avaliable! I'll try raaka'tu now ...
Plugh :-)