[Coco] Coco port of the classic ZX81 text adventure "Adventure A: Planet of Death"

Jim Gerrie jimgerrie at ns.sympatico.ca
Mon Apr 13 19:17:54 EDT 2015

I have created a port to the Coco (via MC-10) of the classic text adventure
"Adventure A: Planet of Death" for the Sinclair ZX81/Spectrum. It is really
a re-write in Color BASIC. It should be fairly easily transferred to other
Microsoft versions of BASIC. The file is called "POD.BAS" and is on the
JGGAMES10.DSK. When you save games it creates a cassette file called
"PODDATA". Any feedback is welcome. Video walkthrough can be watched here:

https://youtu.be/Ad7GAHOw-GE

Also "Escape from Mars" (MARS.BAS)

https://youtu.be/Ad7GAHOw-GE

And a new version of my RAIDER.BAS (JGGAMES1.DSK)

https://youtu.be/m550V9Uc_UU

For a zip with all my .dsk files see:

http://faculty.cbu.ca/jgerrie/Home/JGGAMES.zip