[Coco] My Windows Readme

Mon Apr 13 18:26:14 EDT 2015

Is the deny feast over and you will now tell me explicitly "TO KILL MYSELF" again?

It's still in the archives AFAIK although Dennis may have removed it correctly.

If you listen to just one news radio station is what is on all the others wrong.

I wish to rewrite the ShellPlus documentation because it appears that ~ only those features in Tandy's Shell are being used. A very far different way than I used OS-9 and ShellPlus over twenty five (25) years ago.

I am not the loser but others who would use Shellplus's features if they knew they were there and how to use them. I cannot force anyone to fix anything but others can.

NitrOS-9 a great effort, sure. The user interface (Shell) botched, YES.

I am documenting ShellPlus on OS-9 because NitrOS-9 has no documentation on what is in ShellPlus, the default Shell, so nothing need work of which many things do not.

I may be able to survive a new order to kill my self better this time because the triple whammy anniversary is not in all the news like it was the First Time I was told to Kill Myself.

1) Leo Ryan represented California's 11th congressional district from 1973 until he was shot to death in Guyana by members of the Peoples Temple, shortly before the Jonestown mass suicide in 1978

2) The Peoples Temple in Guyana mass suicide. (913 Victims) They were from San Francisco and Oakland.

3) The killings of San Francisco Mayor George Moscone and San Francisco Supervisor Harvey Milk.

All the news programs here in San Francisco repeated these three stories over and over for almost a month. I did not watch the first ten minutes of any news for ~ six months. When they happened I did not watch ANY NEWS for 18 months.

For many months the clip of Dianne Feinstein's reporting of the assassinations of Mayor George Moscone and City Supervisor Harvey Milk were played over and over, both local and National news following the month long anniversary.

SHF