[Coco] My Windows Readme

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Apr 13 13:50:50 EDT 2015

On Monday 13 April 2015 12:21:05 Christopher R. Hawks wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Apr 2015 11:57:14 -0400
>
> Gene Heskett <gheskett at wdtv.com> wrote:
> > On Monday 13 April 2015 09:11:39 Boisy G. Pitre wrote:
> > > Thanks Joe. I know that just about everyone has the same
> > > sentiments. Those in the peanut gallery who want to throw tomatoes
> > > will do so no matter what.
> >
> > Or become an entry in my .mailfilterrc file, to be nuked while still
> > on the mail server and never even downloaded for me to read.
> > Unfortunately I will still see the backblast of the replies to his
> > insulting posts.
>
>  Yes! That's all I see 'cause he has joined a certain Mr. Taylor, a
> certain Mr. Hex, and a few other persons in /dev/null.

My way is quicker & uses less bandwidth, they are nuked while still on
the mail server I use.  So fetchmail never see's them at all uless they
sneak in in the few hundred milliseconds betweem mailfilters run and the
fetchmail run.  Sometimes you just have to let linux do its job... ;-)

> > Cheers, Gene Heskett
>
> Christopher R. Hawks
> HAWKSoft
> --
> If I were the President... The theme of my administration would be
> summarized by the catchy and inspirational phrase: "Hey, The
> Government Is Beyond Human Control, So Let's at Least Have Some Fun
> with It." -- Dave Barry
>        \   ^__^
>
>                ||----w |

Cheers, Gene Heskett