[Coco] sleuth on FLEX

camillus blockx camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 00:23:18 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Thank you all for your help regarding FLEX and Sleuth. I would like to explain why I'in need.

I have a source listing ( assembler 6502 ) that I would like to port to 6809. From old I knew that there was a 6502 to 6809 translator and I do found the documentation in one of the archives.

So I wanted to run FLEX and Sleuth in a emulator to make use of the translator. By reading the answers this is not gonna be a piece of cake???

If someone has a running FLEx system, and can make use of this translator, then maybe I can send my source?

thanks
Camillus