[Coco] FLEX 4 Coco3

Sat Apr 11 23:57:26 EDT 2015

I have been trying to provide the OP with what he requested.

> ( ps. It is not urgent, yesterday would be perfect...)

His request for a FLEX CoCo 3 version on VCC appears to be not possible. (Why not?)

I have searched the [CoCo] list for the posts made explaining what the names mean and have failed.

If the OP logs on he will have some information that helps his urgent need perhaps.

I still believe that the SWTC emulator is the best way to go.

SHF